Blended MBA is a combination of campus/onsite MBA (taking place in Geneva, Switzerland) and online courses that we offer through our state-of-the-art platform.
You are very flexible in choosing whether to attend physical, campus based MBA and take a course or go online and complete the same course.
We believe that this combination can be a perfect formula for working professionals in meeting their busy agenda and schedules.
Blended MBA focuses on 3 key areas that deal with Executive aspects:
- LEADING DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION
- GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
- TECHNOLOGY AND PEOPLE
On top of the core courses you have to complete, we also offer 10 optional courses that you can attend. Some of the topics include The continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation , Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders and businesses.
Overall, Blended MBA is composed of 10 core courses and 6 elective courses that will be taught by leading experts our industry and business partners.
1. Global and International Management
2. Human Resource Management
3. Global Finance & Banking
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses
24 to 34 Extended Weekend Lectures
10 Core Courses + 6 Elective Courses
24 Contact Hours per Course
Lectures are held on Fridays/Saturdays
60 ECTS Credits
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses (at least 2)
There are 6 elective courses to select from for the specialization that deals with the following topics*:
• Big Data and AI
• Robots, People, HR and Management Issues
• Digital Transformation and Future of Work
• Change Management
• Culture of Transformation
• HR and Co-working Spaces
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Our Blended MBA (BMBA) program is designed to offer higher flexibility to working professionals and providing them the latest knowledge on management and leadership level.
Overall Blended MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real life problem solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire a collaborative mindset
In-depth knowledge on latest organizational and leadership topics.
Flex MBA fits with working professional busy schedule by providing flexible study structure.
You will get a holistic and strategic understanding of business.
Still Wondering Why Study at SSBM?
SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.